JON GERMAIN TO LAUNCH ALBUM ON BIRTHDAY


POP ARTISTE - JON GERMAIN
Pop singer and ace broadcaster Jon Germain has revealed that his second album titled ‘Enigma’ is set to be launched on his birthday June 25th 2012 with Citizen Kofi as the target venue for the show.
Jon Germain mentioned: ‘the new album has 15 songs on it, some international collaborations (I have two UK artistes on it), some local artistes are on it as well and to climax it there is a plan to have the Pop chain tour with other musicians who do pop music in the country.


Talking about how music has feed with him so far, the pop artiste revealed that he was signed to an international label that later died out a month after he was signed but he is still hopeful that in the future other international labels will be interested in his job.
He noted: ‘ there is a guy on my twitter page who tweets my songs and any time he does that I get foreign DJs across the world asking me whether I am in the states or not but I tell them I am based in Ghana, so hey who knows what will come out tomorrow.
On the issue of his challenging moments ever since he released his first pop single, Jon said, ‘it is painful when your own people think you did not sing your own songs, for me that is one big challenge I had to deal with but now it ok with me because if someone can doubt me of my own work it means it is that good for him to doubt hence the challenge is now like a complement’.
What’s new with Jon Germain as we asked him and the ace broadcaster on Allo tigo who doubles as a pop singer added, I have released my new single called ‘ Tell Me’, already the response is amazing and so I want fans to listen to it on their local radio station and enjoy it.
Jon was grateful for all the support granted him by all DJs, friends in the media, fans and everybody,  keep on supporting Jon Germain.
Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu/www.18newspaper.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects