SENA HUKS GOES HI-LIFE


Sensational RnB soul singer, Sena Huks of ‘Wonkoa’ hit single fame featuring Guru is back with another hit single titled ‘Bra’ produced by Decorder and featuring Joe B and King chorus.

The singer who is known for his RnB soul style changed the flavor of his latest to a Hi-life tune.

According to the singer when 18newspaper caught with him inside his hideout, we asked, first off, where has Sena Huks been? 


Sena said: ‘I have been a round, just trying to put my debut album in order and also rearrange my singles releases. ‘I realized that so many things were happening around me, from family through to work so I need a space to get everything in order but I have never been out of the studios, am always there hence my new single.

In talking about his new single and why he had to go on a Hi-life journey eventhough fans know him to be doing RnB, Sena mentioned: ‘it had to take my big sister’s wedding for me to realize how large the music audience are and by saying that, let me say congratulation to my big sis on her marriage’.

During the wedding preparations I had to do a song for her, looking at the audience that will turn up, yes I can do an RnB song but the thing is, I had to do a more matured song that will be more appealing to this audience, so the reason for the Hi-life tune, Sena maintained.

He stressed that, he wants to represent both sides of the music coin, ‘I want to be for the youth as much as I want to be for the oldies as well’. Fans of RnB should not get me wrong, I will still do their music for them, I still have some singles in the bag for them but for now, I want the oldies and all young folks who love Hi-life to enjoy this new one.

Sena explained the concept behind the song – ‘Bra’: ‘it is simple story line of a love one telling their partner how truly they are in love with them by using their words as a guarantor that they will always be there for them’.

The song has a cultural value, it has origin, it is a typical hi-life song that used to play in the late 80s and early 90s. Every artiste on the song gave his best, shouts to King Chorus and Joe B for their support, he contended.

In his final words, Sena Huks said, the release date is not set yet but my management C7 entertainment and my label 8th Wonder Entertainment led by Kofi Marfo are putting things in order for the release, but it should be soon.
Trust 18newspaper.com to give you the first time download when the hi-life song ‘bra’ is released.

Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu / www.18newspaper.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects