RAQUEL ‘SINGS’ FOR IWAN

18.COM-RAQUEL
“Baby accept me for me and I will certainly accept you for you” Raquel’s words to Iwan inside the studios of Gideon the beat maker during the recording session of ODO the reggae and Acoustic versions.
“Working with Empress Raquel is one experience I cannot forget, I have worked with so many artiste but Yo! Empress Raquel is sweet and the song, I love it’, the lyrical Gunshot’s words.
Iwan lamented that: ‘Haven listen to the beat from afar and putting the lyrics together, I had her in mind as to thinking about what will satisfy fans and also make her happy, I am grateful to God for a successful collaboration’.
Calling Raquel his ‘Empress Lady’, the lyrical Gun Shot once again demonstrated and delivered another master piece in terms of composition with singing.
Both artistes showed great satisfaction, intuition with signs of understanding during the composition of their lyrics for the songs.
Raquel who maintained the same lyrics for ODO from the original version said: ‘You do not want to confuse fans on the lyrics of the song, as it is the same song but recorded in different genres of music.’
Adding that: ‘I believe my fan base is not stagnant, they cut across all genres and I am also a versatile artiste, hence I decided to satisfy all fans in all genres of music in the world’.
The acoustic version is one that will put people in their listening mood and the reggae version will get you dancing with some head shaking to begin with, Stephen Creepy, CEO of Black Star SR Entertainment said.
Further on, he added that, ‘the original version of ‘ODO’ was released some time back, so what we are doing is remixing the song in different genres as Raquel said, so now there is an ;Acoustic version, a Reggae version and very soon ‘ODO’ hip life version will follow, it is what Black Star SR calls ‘Triple warning from Raquel’.
All remixes will be up for Download as a token appreciation from Black Star SR Entertainment to fans of Raquel for their patience all this while in waiting for her releases, Stephen’s final words.
Iwan: ‘I love my fans, they have been there from the Thanks and Praise single to the maiden album but I want to tell them, “ODO’ both the reggae and acoustic versions are songs I did with an open and cheerful heart hence they should support it.
Raquel: ‘What more can I say, I am grateful to God for the journey, it has been a triumphant one with huge support from fans and people of Ghana, I am humbled’.
Touching messages from both artistes ended the recording sessions with Gideon (beatmaker) loving every bit of it.
Story: Nana Yaw wiredu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects