GURU EXPOSES LADIES IN NEW VIDEO


www.nanayaw18.com Fotos-GURU (MUSICIAN)
Call him the lyrical power machine gun, Guru, which literally means a teacher, has done it again, this time, is the technical exposure of his honorary female fans in his new forth single and video, “EMAA KUO”.
The latter video, tells the story of how worldly our churches have become, especially among the ladies, as Guru preaches that, the same ladies you find in the club are the same ladies you find in the churches, so who is who, nobody can tell these days.
Guru said: ‘I am not attacking or judging anybody, all I am doing is to free my mind, as you know is all about democracy, the plat form’.
He also added that, I am very much aware that my beautiful Ghanaian ladies will not appreciate that, but if good ear is given to the song, they will realize that I am trying to create the awareness than destroy them.
‘Everybody has a part in there, the guys are caught in the web as well as the ladies, let me even say that, myself, I have a little bit of case in there, so we are all in the soup.
The new forth video from Guru will be shot by Solid Multimedia, shooters of his first single song, Democracy, which became the country’s rave upon release.
What is there to say again, as the lectures prepares notes for his class, Guru, prepares notes for his fans; one of them is his new upcoming video, “EMAA KUO”.
The video comes to a television screen near you in a few weeks, stay tune for all exclusive behind the scene pictures.
Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu/www.nanayaw18.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects