REGGY ZIPPY SHARES A TOAST WITH FANS

www.nanayaw18.com fOTOS-REGGY ZIPPY (DANCE HALL ARTISTE)
Reggy the master dancehall Zippy has shared a toast of non alcoholic wine from his UK hideout to all his fans for been a great foundation in his career especially ensuring his winning the World Bank developmental project at the recently held Ghana Music Awards.

From his hideout in a foreign country Reggy Zippy shared this: ‘I raised my glass with my team inside my house and I told them, this toast is for my fans, they have been there and now I know, they will always be there’.




Further on Reggy lamented that, his career as a successful musician has always been about the patriotic fan that will go the length and breadth ensuring his sustainability in the industry, to those thousands of fans across the world I owe them one.


On the issue of whether he merited the award and the way forward for this huge responsibility, Reggy said: ‘I was packed on the street one afternoon and a little girl approached me for money to feed.

Well from the onset I had just wanted to give her the money to go but I spoke to this little lady and I was touched by her story.

For some reason she was a victim of a broken home, so I took her to see my management and we investigated to find out how true it was only for us to realize it was worse than she told us.

Adding, Reggy contended that, my management and I pledged to cater for her till she completes Senior high school level, as we speak now I have catered for him to complete junior high and we are going to continue.


Finally Reggy said that, even if I had not won the World Bank support, I know my fans will still be there, i want people to know my management and I have a plan in place to cater for at least fifty children from junior high to their senior high, details of that campaign will be communicated.

For now the journey of decreasing children affected with broken homes is about to start, so in the next few days, releases will be out concerning the package Reggy has from the World Bank’s support.

In all Reggy and his Management team, made up of Kevin and Daniel are so grateful to fans for supporting the master dancehall artiste for this huge step which gears towards a good direction.

Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu/www.nanayaw18.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects