A J NELSON BIGS UP ALL BRONG AHAFO FANS

They say the success of every artiste depends on his home base crowd, if they accept you, the whole will accept for that matter, Hip Hop artiste A J Nelson who hails from Brong Ahafo has thrown a special thank you message to all fans inside his native for their acceptance of his music and career as a whole.

A J Nelson who is nominated for the 4syte TV music video awards 2011 for Best Special Effects Video of the year with the song Same Girl ft Quabena Mafia disclosed that the fans inside Brong Ahafo have showed him some endless love towards the upcoming video awards.

‘My people called me from Brong Ahafo, put me on air (radio) for me to tell the whole community how can vote for me to win the music video awards, it was not once twice but countless time, this is what they call, home support and the way the people of Brong Ahafo have accepted me, it gives me great joy the world has already accepted my music, let’s go BA.


A J Nelson’s words of appreciation was, ‘I am from Brong Ahafo and will always be, no matter what happens tomorrow, BA fans should know we are winners but let’s meet and have a good time’.

Words: Nana Yaw Wiredu/www.nanayaw18.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects