HANS BEKX WINS 2 AWARDS AT GGIA WITH 'BRITA DAE'


GGIA AWARD WINNER - HANS BEKX

With just a single release, Kojons multimedia signed artiste Hans Bekx is making exploits, the Aphro pop artiste won the alternative music and video of the year at the just held Ghana Gospel Industry awards – 2012.

The artiste beat his fellow Twi pop artiste DCryme among others to win these awards. He was full of Joy when he was called to pick up the awards and in his speech could not stop giving thanks to God Almighty for his blessing.


‘This is just the beginning, I know God has plans to take me places and so I am patiently walking with him. This is a first single, not an album, ‘Brita dae’ single is going places by His grace and I am so thankful to my team for all their hard work.’


Hans noted: ‘big up to all the media stake holders holding me down on radio, TV, online and print, I am so grateful to you guys for your hard work and I know one day a reward awaits you.

For my management and label, I want to thank Kojons himself for being there every single day, he spends more hours on me than his own self and for that I am grateful, also to all the guys in there, Stipp of Solid Multimedia for all your creative ideas and everyone.

The big awards awaits us in the future, I hope that we will still be able to keep this family growing until we bring home a Grammy and more awards from across Africa + the world at large, Hans contended.

In his final words, he said if the first single has penetrated a gospel market, then the Aphro pop world should get ready for their biggest competition, Hans Bekx because, ‘ I carry dey go’ just like how I said it in my song – ‘Brita dae’.

Story: 18newspaper.com/nana yaw wiredu.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects