HIPLIFER OMAI (DE SODJA) UNLEASHED WITH “KAYAKAYA” SINGLE


OMAI (DE SOJA) - HIP LIFER 

Vim Unit entertainment unleashes the new hip life soldier Omai in his debut single “Kayakaya” literally meaning ‘messenger’.

The artiste who is currently gaining weight with his new banger spoke to 18newspaper.com in an exclusive interview as he discloses the reason and inspiration behind the song.

“Kayakaya’ was recorded by Kaywa of Tema and it features another soon to blow up singer Luther. I did the song because I felt ladies are a gift from God and relationships are blessings hidden under the soil, until you discover it, one may never know it’s worth, Omai mentioned.

He maintained: ‘as an artiste I try to speak for my fans both male and females hence I wanted to say the words that will represent both parties in a happy way and by so doing I hope to safeguard more relationships’.

‘Kayakaya is not from personal experience, the thing is,  for a relationship to work, one party in there has to be a fool and so in my song, I am saying that I will be that fool to make sure our relationship works, he noted.

Listening to “Kayakaya” made me ask if the artiste himself in real life will go as slow to be a messenger for a lady or be a lady’s security man just for love?

Omai in answering that question laughed and said: ‘even if I have to wash her braziers, sing for her, do anything that will put a smile on her face I will do and that is me in real life. I love to treat ladies well hence I hate guys who mistreat ladies.

It is the joy of every man to know that many envy your woman just because you treat her right hence the single speaks a little bit of me but it is never a personal experience – Omai trying to convince us the song is not from experience.

The latest single from the Vim Unit entertainment signed artiste Omai is out, downloads are available everywhere plus the video is on youtube for all fans to have a feel.

In case you have heard the song played several times on radio but never paid attention to it, well do now as George – Manager of Omai (de soja) promises a rave of high speed as they unleash the next big thing to hit the Hip life scene.

In a freestyle mood Omai sang as: ‘so my lover I just want to be your ‘kayakaya’, I no go make we tiya ya so if you need me just halla I go treat you better, na me di enigye be ba, don’t listen to what people will say, our love is on fire fiya ya’.

Get a copy of the new single – ‘Kayakaya’ and learn how to treat your love one better to keep him/her forever. Omai de soja has come to stay, watch out for more from him especially on Saturday as he appears on 4syte TV – push on top 10.

Story: 18newspaper.com/nana yaw wiredu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects