NHYIRABA KOJO STORMS “O2 ARENA” IN UK


Nhyiraba Kojo Ghana’s Hip lifer of the popular song Turn around and go around featuring Dcryme is making serious waves inside the United Kingdom as he recently stormed the ever filled with loud audience O2 arena with a 'MONEY GO FLOW' performance.
The artiste who is currently on a tour in the United Kingdom disclosed in an exclusive interview with 18newspaper.com stating that upon arrival in the UK the reception has been tremendous.


He mentioned: ‘I had an idea of how big my first single with Dcryme was but trust me, It is way bigger than what I expected, the reception from fans in UK is awesome, an experience I will always be grateful for'.

He continued: ‘I am touring in the UK, currently I have staged two shows and my most favorable experience was the first event. As I have been doing in Ghana, throwing money and CDs into the crowd, the deal was the same and to my amazement London born Ghanaians fighting over our Cedis and Cds of which they could not stop taking pictures with them, i was filled with total satisfaction upon seeing that response'.

In a smiling mood, Nhyiraba noted on the phone that, he is getting ready for his third show in the UK but the breaking news is, he is shooting the video for his latest single – ‘ "Ayalolo" and he wants fans to know that he will not disappoint them, the video will blow minds just like the response for the song'.

Nhyiraba contended: ‘Not only did I perform on the popular O2 Arena but also had a feature on an Africa content radio show on the BBC; there I lifted the name of Ghana so high. Fans should not worry an upload unto 18newspaper.com channel on youtube  will soon be uploaded for fans to have a feel, he said laughing’.

In his final words Nhyiraba Kojo stressed that  I have more surprises for my fans back at home but for those in London, ‘Money Go Flow’ again at the next gathering hence if you are not ready then get ready for another smashing Hits coupled with non touching performance, don’t forget we are still on the road – ‘AYALOLO’

Story: 18newspaper.com/ nana yaw wiredu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects