NANA ASIHENE HOPES EDEM GRABS AN AWARD BUT TIPS CWESI OTENG


Last Year’s best video director of the year at the 4syte TV music video awards – Nana Kofi Asihene of NKACC has revealed to Nanayaw18.com that he hopes Edem of over again hit song fame grabs an award but tips Cwesi Oteng to win over all best video.

The director who spoke to Nanayaw18.com at Alisa Hotel explained his reasons as: ‘because of what Edem and I went through with Over again video, I wish his Ghetto arise video will put a smile on his face, come 17th November 2012 at the main hall of AICC during the 4syte TV music video awards’.


He maintained by adding that, I know I have released some ruff works this year but trust me, I am really discovering myself. I am getting to understand what I can do with materials that come to me and what I cannot do hence very soon the best will come from me’. 

His reason for tipping Cwesi Oteng’s Ebi God dey bless me video to win over all best video ahead of videos like Chase’s lonely which came from him, Nana Asihene stressed that, his soul and being went into shooting that particular Cwesi oteng’s video.

Last year was bra Kevin beats video and it was the same feeling he had when he shot that video hence all his videos nominated are good,  they stand a point of winning but in his heart he tips Cwesi Oteng’s video and that is a personal opinion.

Nana Kofi Asihene also admitted that the Ghanaian music video industry is growing as there some amazing works from his fellow directors hence by some two years to come, Ghana will do more than the rest of Africa is doing. 

‘Our only problem is with money, if the artistes could be forth coming with more, there will be so much to do but since there isn’t enough, we do our best with what we have but we hope that the industry grows to that standard we all hope to see it reach’, Asihene noted.

NKACC is one of the directors nanayaw18.com can say had more than two videos nominated at this year’s video awards.

The team at NanaYaw18.com says may the best from his side win.

Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu / Nanayaw18.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects