“JOGGLE MY NUMBER” IS BUILDING A HUGE FOLLOWING - DIOJO


Ishmael Opoku Acheampong, musically known as DIOJO has hitted that his new single – “Joggle My number” is building a huge following in terms of gaining popularity among ladies especially in the universities and polytechnics called: ‘ Joggle my number’.

The term which was picked by the masses from his latest single release ‘joggle my number’ came about when the artiste was put on the spot to joggle a number in order to have the correct one.  


According to Diojo, he met a friend who joggled her number for him to solve during one of his studio session hence that is where the inspiration for the song came from.

‘I have never in my life met such a person, as a matter of fact when the number was joggled for me, my team members with me then tried but could not get the correct number, so I had the motivation to do a song that will reach out to people or fans to ask for help in solving this puzzle, hence that is the message in ‘joggle my number’.

DOWNLOAD SONG: http://limelinx.com/d4g1p


Diojo in talking about the fact that he had created a term for the ladies, the singer noted, ‘A team member from my management told me, he heard a lot of ladies these days are joggling their numbers for guys to either rearrange, add or subtract before they can get their real number’.

Even though I am not saying our ladies should give our guys a tough time, as an artiste it feels good to know your composition has had a direct impact on the people or your fans, Dio maintained.

We also hear in tema especially from the ladies is,  you need to joggle my number before you can call me because as the saying goes, if you care about something then you need to suffer for it, wow, the artiste grinned. 

Diojo who is currently under a new management label led by Francis Nyatepe Attipoe is very optimistic that, just as how the buzz of the song has started among ladies in the tertiary institutions, it will continue and grow into a bigger brand in the essence of the term he has created.

‘Joggle my Number’ features Blaq out and was produced by I am streets GH beats of Tema. The song is out on all online downloading website plus it is on your local radio stations. Listen to it or get a copy and make sure you are flowing with the term – Joggle my number. 

So the next time someone asks for your number, after you have given it out, tell the person to joggle the number before calling.

Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu / 18newspaper.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects