SENA HUKS TO GO DOWN WITH RAVE HEADS THIS FESTIVE SEASON



RnB singer Sena Huks sometimes called Mr. Huks is all set to go down with the ladies and the town’s biggest names in rave heads this festive season with his hot new release – ‘Go Down’.

The singer released this as a bonus song for fans. According to Mr. Huks, this new single is targeted to all party rave heads. Those who will not stop at anything this festive season to make sure the joy of Christmas goes down with everyone.


He mentioned: ‘my team and I decided to make this festive season more enjoyable to fans and the people of Ghana hence the idea to release a party song at this crucial time of the year.’

‘Go down is your typical every party song. It is the song every lady must ensure it is been played during either a girls hangout or night out, Sena Huks noted.

He added: ‘I specially dedicated my time to find out what will put a smile on a face of every beautiful lady and ‘Go down’ came up hence this song was made for the black beautiful lady who needs no reason to smile because she knows she is bold and gorgeous.

His final words were, I am grateful to the Lord for his mercies and favors throughout a year like this. I am also humbled with the people I met this year. 

For those who stood and still stand by me in all my worries, I say God bless you. To the fans I owe you guys a big one. You guys made 2012 worth remembering and I hope you end the year with ‘Go Down’ as my personal thank you for being patience and dedicated.

To people like Nelson of C7, Kofi Marfo of 8th wonder label & stunt team, Big Chris and all of you, God bless you. Make sure the year Goes down this festive season, Am out, Mr. Huks ending words.

So if you ready like we at Nanayaw18.com are, lets take it to the dance floor this season as we want to see all the ladies ‘Go down’, down and down and down.


Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu / www.nanayaw18.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects