“AGYA KOO IS NOT THE FUNNIEST MAN IN GHANA” – MR. BEAUTIFUL

MR. BEAUTIFUL 
Movie actor Clement Bonney popularly known in showbiz circles as Mr. Beautiful has launch a serious attack on Agyaa Koo his fellow actor saying he is not the funniest man         in Ghana as claimed by him and many other people.
Mr. Beautiful disclosed this to Phamous TV show – Scene 5 during an interview over the weekend which was to talk about his success and challenges so far in the acting business.

He mentioned: ‘Agya koo is not the funniest man in Ghana at all, he had that title when many of the male actors where not around, names like myself, Kwaku manu, Akrobeto, lil wayne among others.’

Mr. Beautiful maintained: ‘If he was the funniest man in Ghana, he would still be staging and appearing in all the local movies that come out but because he is not and there are varieties, (if I can say better comedians), producers turn to ignore him in some movies to use the rest’.

‘I can say that, I, Mr. Beautiful am the only 3D actor in Ghana just for the fact that I am able to act and speak two different languages hence I sometimes act with the English movie makers as well as the local ones’, beautiful contended.

He stressed his biggest challenge so far after entering into the movie making business was when Agya Koo attacked one Mr. Nyametse of Miracle films that he had brought me (beautiful) to challenge him in Kumasi.

‘I must say that period was not an easy one for me but friends and family motivated me, it also became clear that Agya Koo was scared of competition, so how come he becomes the funniest man in Ghana. Impossible.’

Currently on set working on my next movie, I want to use this platform to thank all who have supported me all this while till now, I say God bless you and hope you keep on buying Ghanaian movies for there is more to come your way, Mr. Beautiful final words.

Back in the days when Key soap concert party was on, Agya Koo was a house hold name, his hard work pays off today but Beautiful says he is not the funniest man, we will speak to Agya koo and get his side of the story for readers.

Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu/www.18newspaper.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects