NHYIRABA KOJO OUT WITH “AYALOLO” SINGLE


NHYIRABA KOJO

Hip life artiste Nhyiraba Kojo whose first single ‘Turn around’ ft D-cryme got the attention of the majority Ghanaian is back with another banger out of the upcoming ‘money go flow’ album titled ‘Ayalolo’ ft Ball J & Skrew Faze.

The hip lifer who is currently enjoying massive airplay both on TV and Radio revealed that, even though his first two singles are doing well on the market, fans keep on asking for more hits  hence I am following the voice of my fans.


Nhyiraba Kojo known for throwing cedis into crowds when performing noted: ‘this new one is crazy, if fans thought turn around and go down was hot then they should down load the new single and have a feel of a real rave song.

‘ I always want to put a smile on the face of my fans, it will be my greatest desire to see all fans of Nhyiraba Kojo and the people of Ghana smiling despite the issues we go through and how will they do that if there is no song to put them in that mood.

The billed to perform inside UK on the Meet me there music concert slated for the end of this month artiste – Nhyiraba Kojo  is optimistic that the new single will be a push among the majority Ghanaians again.

In talking about his performance billed to happen in UK, he contended, ‘I am taking Ayalolo’ plus all my hit singles to UK hence if you will be in UK this month ending meet me there should be your venue of attraction as money go flow in UK’.

‘I am going to entertain my fans in UK, teaching them the best way we do it here in Ghana. There will be a lot of money in the air for fans who will show up hence UK here I come – Ayalolo’.

Nhyiraba Kojo has released his new single ‘Ayalolo’ ahead of the big show in UK hence lets push it with all our strength.

Story: 18newspaper.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects