SUGAR MANN FINDS HIS WIFE


Hip Hop artiste Sugar Mann who first single with Trigmatic got a lot of attention in the media is back with another bang titled: ‘My wife’.

The current song is a typical Aphro pop funky kind of music and it is very danceable. In an interview, Sugar Mann said, ‘my wife’ because yes, I love my wife which is music, she is all I have.


Sugar Mann added that, he did this song for his fans, he noted: ‘there will be an official release song from sugar mann under a new label plus a new brand name hence as I wait for that time to come this is just like a trailer’, he contended smiling.


The brand new single from Sugar Mann is here and fans can download:
Until then we wait to see the new image, brand name and we cannot also wait for the official release of the debut single.

18newspaper.com will walk with Sugar Mann through this Journey as he tries to re-find himself.

Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu/www.18.newspaper.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects