Hip life artist Bra Qwequ returns with new video 'Move Ya Body'


Hip life artist Bra Qwequ who is known in real life as Kwaku Hagan Aurthur has returned with a new single and video 'Move Ya Body'.  

Bra Qwequ whose hit single 'TwaWonaase' (Move your feet) got the attention of many music lovers back in 2010 went into hibernation for so long and when we caught up with him, this is what he had to say. 

'I never stop doing music, I have always loved music and importance of it. In 2010 when I drop the 'Back 2 Hip hop' album I got the industry love so I could not just do any kind of music or videos hence the re-branding process started'. 

Bra Qwequ also added that he had the chance to travel after a couple of singles and decided to do the music from there.  

"As a young person there is always that time where you weigh your pros and cons to make sure you on the safe path and for me that safe part was trying traveling to do music" 

According to Bra Qwequ the new single is different and he explained as: 'I am known to be doing Hip hop but this new single is Afro beatz'. This is not to say that I have stopped doing Hip hop but as a versatile rapper I wanted to try something new, he added.  

The new video was shot by Hami Iff Mangamba and features Patche.  

Watch the video: 

Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu/Tigomusic.com.gh 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects