CWECI OTENG WINS GOSPEL VIDEO OF THE YEAR AT AFRICA GOSPEL AWARDS




Gospel musician Cweci Oteng of ‘God dey Bless me’ fame over the weekend won the best gospel music video Africa at the just held Africa Gospel Awards.

The artiste whose video was shot by Nana Kofi Asihene was nominated in three different categories but could only walk away with one but in all gave thanks to God for the door opening.


‘It is a great moment every time my hard work is been rewarded and as I always say just like in my songs, ‘ebi God dey bless me’ I can’t complain’, Cweci mentioned.

He maintained: ‘I want to thank the organizers of this year’s Awards ceremony and hope that next year I will be there in person to receive the award, for I know my next project will definetly take me there again’.

To my team back home in Ghana, I can’t move an inch without you guys, may God richly bless you and I know the sky is a stepping stone for us in this ministry we are in, Cweci noted.

The Ghanaian gospel industry is growing and we hope it picks up very fast as compared to the western world.

On Behalf of 18newspaper.com we wish the singer all the best in his future releases.

Story: 18newspaper.com/nana yaw wiredu

1 comments:

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects