HI-LIFE SINGER SWEET HANNI RE-BRANDS AS PAA KWESI


Hi –life sensation Sweet Hanni has re-branded himself in the music world and now wants to be called Paa Kwesi as he does not only debut his latest single with the new name but he  also outdoors a new video for the song ‘Naa Ajele’.

The artiste who’s touring underground studios and works has been almost 17 years came to the realization the power of identity and originality, disclosed in an exclusive interview with 18newspaper.com


He mentioned: ‘After been underground for almost 17 years nothing can convince me that the new lane of identity that I have chosen is wrong’.

He continued: ‘I was thinking about the name to use for my debut single after all these years and I realized with the help of well wishers that I finally have to come home, I have to let the world know that, once upon a time an artiste Paa Kwesi from Ghana lived and that Paa Kwesi will be me’.

‘Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying the Sweet Hanni or artiste with likewise names are wrong, no, all I am saying is, after walking that distance to get to this point, an identity as Paa Kwesi which will later be built into a brand can only give me good originality hence I will stick to it and hope fans also love it’.



Sweet Hanni’s re-defining himself came about when the singer visited his books to find out the hidden truth behind majority Africa selling musicians and he realized Image is one tool one can’t go wrong with in this business hence 18newspaper.com endorses his new birth Paa Kwesi and pledge support for him from fans.

Catch the latest single from Paa Kwesi titled ‘Naa Adjele’ on your local radio station, watch the video on Youtube or follow him on facebook – Paa Kwesi.

Story: 18newspaper.com/ nana yaw wiredu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects