I INSPIRE PEOPLE WITH MY IDEAS THROUGH MY SONGS


Ghana’s inspirational musician, Senyo who doubles as a nurse and also re-branded as Senyo Mo’life has disclosed that he inspires people with his ideas through his songs.

The artiste who spoke to 18newspaper in an exclusive interview mentioned that, he believes that everybody needs someone to lift them up during down times. Senyo Mo’life said: ‘inspiration was not made for only those who are down but for those who are also doing very well and that are what I believe’.

Everybody needs that starter, for me, before I leave my house I prepare my mind for everything, the good, the bad and the ugly. In life everything that happens to you has a reason but it is up to us to see it that way.

The motivational singer said, I used my ideas because most of time people who come into contact with hardly get down hearten, hence I believe that people can also have the same life hence I am encouraging them to try something new.

Currently the nurse who doubles as singer said, I am working on a peace song because, without that peace, there will be no need for what I am doing but before people can get peace they will need a reason, a certain motivating factor and that is what I offer.



The new single is a peace song which will hopefully feature artistes like Guru and D-flex, a perfect combination of languages and music style.

I will encourage everyone to leave a life of motivation; I also want fans to know in life, there is always a decision or choice to be made. Let’s hold hands and make a choice for peace this election 2012, Senyo Mo’life ending words.

Story: Nana Yaw Wiredu/www.18newspaper.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects