ASEM’S “SCHOOL DEY BE” PROJECT TAKES A DIFFERENT TURN NEXT YEAR


18.COM-ASEM
A .S .E .M (ASEM) winner of the World Bank sponsored award for humanitarian during the Ghana Music Awards has decided to take his project to new and higher level next year.
“I have almost ended the first part of the humanitarian project in the schools, were I did the work shop for students, teaching them how they can become achievers with the degree background just like you Jocelyn, he added smiling.
Talking on the ONE SHOW with Jocelyn, ASEM said with that success, my team and I have decided to take the project to the next level.
ASEM explained his new turn on the project as shooting a documentary: I will be a symbolic of the ‘One Goal’ project organized by FiFA during the 2010 world cup’
The difference here is: I am looking at involving all celebrities from Radio to TV, music icons and every one I can lay hands on.
The project is possible to come along with his new album, ‘I am still in the Studios recording my songs; hopefully the new album should be ready next year too’.
What more can be said about his humanitarian project ever since he won the award, we hardly heard something but since he has voiced it out, we will be following with keen interest on progress and let all fans and Ghanaians know.
SOURCE: entertainmentinghana.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects