CHRISTIAN OF PROJECT FAME MEETS MENTOR

18.COM-CHRISTIAN PROJECT FAME
Christian of both project fame and Stars of the future is set to be meeting up with his mentor Mr. Music man- Kojo Antwi to review his new single plus a rendition of his song ‘Amereka’.
The single track titled ‘Fatse’ becomes Christian’s first major single after his television reality shows and he looks forward to a positive response from Ghanaians.
“I know how it feels to have fans that accept nothing less than a great work, hence the new single is one that will pass the test and make them very happy, Christian lamented.

Further on Christian Said, ‘the consistency in my career is one thing I will not lose not even with the new single and meeting the great music legend, I know the song will pass his exams’.

Talking about meeting the music legend, Kojo Antwi Christian has a rendition of one of his popular tunes ‘Amirika’ and has sent it for approval.

Kojo Antwi whose response to Christian’s rendition is very positive has shown signs of acceptance and if he does the rendition will accompany the single ‘Fatse’.
The new single is set to be launched Asempa 94.7 on Saturday during their entertainment review show hosted by Nana Hemaa will be made available for fans afterwards.

What more can I say, I am very grateful to the Almighty God for how far he has brought me and my fans, what is the word to describe my appreciation for their support, Infinite gratitude is my response to them and I hope that they will push the new single whole heartedly, Christian’s final words.
Source: Entertainmentinghana.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NANAYAW18.COM © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects